Thursday, February 7, 2013

Welcome to my madness

I realize I've still been blogging in "Jenneffer in Africa," even though I haven't been in Africa since March of last year.  Many are continuing thoughts that began while I was in RSA, but some are completely unrelated.  Thus begins a new chapter of non-library writing (library and information stuff can be found here, at libraria miscellanea).  I created this blog as a place to talk about my food, art, child, and other things domestic.  It's supposed to be a play on the term "domestic," which is used in Southern Africa to indicate a working mama who comes to your house to cook or clean.  This is what I do for my parents, as I live with them; so I see myself, in a tongue-in-cheek way, as a domestic.

Please enjoy.  Feel free to leave comments.  If they are inflammatory, racist, or asking me to follow you somewhere on the internet, I will delete them.  Otherwise, I enjoy feedback and discussion, and constructive criticism.  And ingredients!  Who doesn't love to receive a surprise in the mail, especially if it's delicious?

Send items to:

Jenneffer Sixkiller
11100 Willow Oak Road
Norwood, NC 28128

No comments:

Post a Comment